Paid Summer Internship Program
This is your summer for success.
Registration now open for limited spots
It's more than just a summer job. It's an experience designed to prepare you for your future career.
As a summer intern you'll make extra money training with a local business while mastering the technical and career-readiness skills for success in the workplace .
What to expect:
- 5-8 week program, beginning in June 2022
- Paid internship at a local business (20-30 hours per week)
- Plus opportunity to earn an additional $500 or more for meeting performance and program goals
- Potential to continue employment at worksite after internship
- Career counseling to assist with employment and/or college enrollment
You may be eligible if you:
- Are motivated to succeed
- Are a graduating High School senior in the Class of 2022 or
- Are completing degree/certification program at Gulf Coast State College or Haney Technical College
- Are 24 years of age or younger
* Please note eligibility may also be based on income.
Complete a pre-application to be considered:
Graduating High Schooler, Class of 2022
Completing degree or certification program at Gulf Coast State College or Haney Technical College
Are you a business that would like to host a summer intern and create a career path for the young adult?
Complete this form to be contacted by our Business Services Team.