Paid Summer Internship Program
This is your summer for success.
Registration now open for limited spots
It's more than just a summer job. It's an experience designed to prepare you for your future career.
As a summer intern you'll make extra money training with a local business while mastering the technical and career-readiness skills for success in the workplace .
What to expect:
- 5-8 week program, beginning in June 2022
- Paid internship at a local business (20-30 hours per week)
- Plus opportunity to earn an additional $500 or more for meeting performance and program goals
- Potential to continue employment at worksite after internship
- Career counseling to assist with employment and/or college enrollment
You may be eligible if you:
- Are motivated to succeed
- Are a graduating High School senior in the Class of 2022 or
- Are completing degree/certification program at Gulf Coast State College or Haney Technical College
- Are 24 years of age or younger
* Please note eligibility may also be based on income.
Complete a pre-application to be considered:
Select one to complete the appropriate form:
Graduating High Schooler, Class of 2022
Completing degree or certification program at Gulf Coast State College or Haney Technical College
Download a flyer to share
Choose a flyer based on your county:
Bay County student completing program at Gulf Coast State College or Haney Technical College
Bay County high school student
Gulf County high school student
Gulf County student or young adult 24 or younger interested in internship at the Gulf County Summer Leadership Camp
Franklin County high school student
Are you a business that would like to host a summer intern and create a career path for the young adult?
Complete this form to be contacted by our Business Services Team.
Download a flyer with more details and contact information.