Registration is now closed for the Summer Internship Program.
CareerSource Gulf Coast is pleased to announce that registration is now open for its summer internship program for 2023 graduates of high school or students completing a degree or certification at a college or technical school. The program is geared towards youth and young adults 24 years of age or younger.
DOWNLOAD FLYER HERE
It will be a summer of success for summer interns who will bring home a paycheck and earn additional financial incentives while training with a local business in Bay, Gulf, and Franklin Counties. The program is designed to help youth and young adults master the technical and career-readiness skills for success in the workplace.
What to expect:
- A 5-8 week program, beginning June 2023
- Paid internship at a local business (20-40 hours per week)
- Opportunity to earn and additional $500 or more for meeting performance and program goals
- Potential to continue employment at worksite after internship
- Career counseling to assist with employment and/or college enrollment
You may be eligible* if you:
- Are motivated to succeed
- Are a resident of Bay, Gulf, or Franklin Counties
- Are a graduating High School Senior in the Class of 2023
- OR if you are completing a degree or certification at Gulf Coast State College, Haney Technical College, or FSU-Panama City
- Are 24 years of age or younger
*Eligibility may also be based on income and other factors.
Complete an interest form online at:
Are you a business that would like to host a summer intern and create a career path for the young adult?
Complete an interest form to get started:
Contact us for questions or guidance in completing the pre-application.