CareerSource Gulf Coast is pleased to announce that registration is now open for its summer internship program for 2023 graduates of high school or students completing a degree or certification at a college or technical school. The program is geared towards youth and young adults 24 years of age or younger.
DOWNLOAD FLYER HERE
It will be a summer of success for summer interns who will bring home a paycheck and earn additional financial incentives while training with a local business in Bay, Gulf, and Franklin Counties. The program is designed to help youth and young adults master the technical and career-readiness skills for success in the workplace.
What to expect:
- A 5-8 week program, beginning June 2023
- Paid internship at a local business (20-40 hours per week)
- Opportunity to earn and additional $500 or more for meeting performance and program goals
- Potential to continue employment at worksite after internship
- Career counseling to assist with employment and/or college enrollment
You may be eligible* if you:
- Are motivated to succeed
- Are a resident of Bay, Gulf, or Franklin Counties
- Are a graduating High School Senior in the Class of 2023
- OR if you are completing a degree or certification at Gulf Coast State College, Haney Technical College, or FSU-Panama City
- Are 24 years of age or younger
*Eligibility may also be based on income and other factors.
Complete an interest form online at:
Are you a business that would like to host a summer intern and create a career path for the young adult?
Complete an interest form to get started:
Contact us for questions or guidance in completing the pre-application.