Tech 4 Careers Internships and Training in IT
DOWNLOAD FLYER TO SHARE
COMPLETE AN INTEREST FORM NOW
Regardless of current computer skill level, CareerSource Gulf Coast sponsors training and paid internships in IT, with the goal of obtaining permanent employment in the career field. This program is designed to help low-income adults that may be on public assistance achieve economic prosperity in a high-demand career with good wages.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Paid IT internships with local employers
- Paid tuition for classroom and online training, leading to a certification or credential
- Paid supportive services including supplies, transportation assistance, certification fees, etc.
- Access to computers for training
- Real-world work experience that may lead to a permanent job
- Dedicated case manager to guide you through successful participation
CANDIDATES MAY BE ELIGIBLE IF THEY ARE A:
- Bay, Gulf, or Franklin County resident
- Recipient of public assistance, such as SNAP or TANF
- Adult with low income (200% of poverty) and is based on family size and annual income.
This grant is intended for those who will complete training and become employed by 8/31/2023.
For more information, complete this form, or call your local office:
Bay County: Dewy Willey-Powell, (850) 873-3574, email@example.com
Gulf County: Emily Tucker, (850) 730-1440 ext. 8132, firstname.lastname@example.org
Franklin County: Valentina Webb, (850) 338-6606 ext. 8103, email@example.com